Very few people in any organization understand what a CEO does and the challenges they face. While key employees and executives may offer essential input and feedback, there are some issues a CEO is unable to discuss with them. Furthermore, unlike the CEO, employees usually require an overview of all aspects of the business for cultural success, and rarely do they understand and appreciate the pressure and consequences of a CEO’s decisions. As a result, this can make the position of CEO a very lonely place.
With over ten years of experience, leading CEO Roundtables, Mark S. Lewis, understands the pressures that CEOs experience each day. After facilitating CEO Roundtables in Baton Rouge and New Orleans with almost a thousand CEO participants, he decided to make his highly successful program available nationally through a virtual platform called “The CEO Round Table Playbook.”
The CEO Round Table Playbook, along with Mark’s expertise as a leadership coach, offers an opportunity for CEOs to meet with other growth-oriented peers to share their experiences, gain diverse insights, and challenge one another. They learn to establish better leadership strategies within their organization and businesses – and allow their teams to thrive!
How Does the CEO Round Table Playbook Work?
The Virtual CEO Round Table Playbook is a program of peer-to-peer learning and collective knowledge where CEOs (business owners, key decision-makers, etc.) come together to share their experiences and insights. Whether you’re looking to refine your processes, receive opinions on crucial decisions, or want to benefit from the wisdom of other leaders who have faced similar challenges, a Virtual CEO Roundtable is an ultimate forum for growth and success.
By bringing together groups of 15 to 18 key decision-makers ten times a year for peer-to-peer learning, business networking, and support in a virtual setting, these collaborative, growth-oriented meetings support a trusting environment where CEOs can safely explore business and personal issues. The roundtables are problem-solving sessions that address issues important to business owners. The value of these CEO roundtable sessions comes from access to like-minded entrepreneurs and an experienced facilitator who can offer direction based on first-hand experiences. During these virtual sessions, CEOs can safely explore business and personal issues with the guidance of experienced facilitators.
The benefits of participating in the monthly CEO Roundtable Playbook sessions include the following:
- A confidential forum for like-minded leaders from industries who meet regularly to discuss the challenges they face and find options to resolve them through the experience of the other members.
- Peer-to-peer learning through discussion, interaction, and sharing. experiences allow participants to learn from each other’s achievements and mistakes.
- Support through a highly qualified leadership coach, expert guest speakers, and connections to various small business resources.
- Fulfillment of business assignments to help CEOs learn and implement various strategies to help with the growth of their business.
Capitalize on the Power of Your Peers
No matter your business, you will benefit from engaging in open, accessible, and honest discussions at the highest level of corporate decision-making. Whether you are experiencing challenges with staff, looking for honest feedback on new ideas, want to improve products and processes, or enjoy a second opinion on big decisions, all CEOs will benefit from the experience of other leaders who have faced similar issues.
The power of the group’s shared network is also immense. This trusted forum can connect you with potential partners, suppliers, prospects, and subject matter experts to help propel your business forward.
It’s about time, efficiency, and value. Our unique model and proven roundtable meeting format and tools deliver an unparalleled return on your time and investment, and that investment is in yourself.
Virtual Round Table Eligibility
To be considered for participation in the CEO Roundtable Virtual Play Book program, your business should meet the following criteria:
• CEO, business owner, or a key decision-maker who has a passion for growth and success.
• Your annual company revenue is between $600,000 and $50,000,000.
• Company size of between 5 and 100 employees.
Commitment to Your Development as a Leader
• Ten monthly virtual meetings with 15-18 of your peers lasting 3-4 hours each.
• Additional time for reflection and preparation work.
• Business assignments are expected to be completed prior to each session.
Investment in Your Development as a Leader
• Unparalleled value at an annual cost of only $5,000 for ten sessions (payment plans are available).
• Competitive pricing compared to similar programs that range from $10,000 to $20,000/year.
Ready to be a Better Leader and Learn from Other Executives?
• The Program will begin once 15 – 18 applications meet the requirements for participation, most likely on September 1st.
• The application period will run until August 1 or until the CEO Round table is filled, whichever comes first. Acceptance of applications will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.
What is the Time Commitment Required?
Participants of the CEO Roundtable Playbook will meet virtually on a monthly basis with the same group of 15-18 peers for ten 3 – 4-hour sessions. In a completely confidential setting, these growth–oriented leaders share the challenges and rewards of leadership and how it impacts their professional and personal lifestyles.
How is the Table Structured?
The CEO Round Table is led by an experienced leadership coach who provides an efficient, effective use of everyone’s time. Therefore the CEO Round Table Playbook will remain focused on your profitability and growth.
Over the course of 10 round table discussions, participants will learn how to:
- Craft a superior vision statement, mission statement, and value proposition.
- Set goals using the SMART method.
- Apply the best practices in human resources, including human capital leadership, social capital leadership, and market value leadership.
- Develop best marketing and sales practices.
- Understand financial statements.
- Discover new ways of thinking and ideas to succeed.
- Implement practices and procedures that reduce waste, increase productivity, and improve employee morale.
- Expand leadership ability through emotional intelligence and empathy.
- Participants should also dedicate time to reflect on roundtable discussions and complete preparation work (homework assignments) for each table.
Ready to Get Started?
Interested? Please feel free to contact us today. Our team will meet with you, and let you know if you are an excellent fit to join our success-proven CEO Roundtable Playbook, our sessions will start in the fall of 2023.